Why Varsity?Communication, color and care
3 reasons. Communication, Color and Care
The keys to a successful painting project are clear expectations with all involved. This starts with our very detailed proposal outlining every aspect of what is being done and what to expect while it happens. Communicating with residents/tenants that are affected is handled through multiple notices to avoid any hidden surprises. We maintain an open dialogue with you, the customer, as the job progresses to address any concerns and outline our progress.
Color is our passion. There is so much value that we can add to your community with a color change. Let us show you how to embrace color. Click on the color tab above.
We are your painter this year and it’s our goal to be your painter in 7-8 years when you paint again. We start by ensuring the job will last with detailed preparation, expert craftsmanship and premium products. We back it up with a 7 year warranty on all wood and stucco. If you have any issues in those 7 years, just give us a call. Let’s keep your home or building looking good until it’s time to paint again? Our job is to protect and to beautify.
- 4+ Notices with all residents
- Weekly updates with management
- 24 hour response to any concern
- English speaking foreman on-site at all times
- In house color consultant
- Our own custom color charts with Kelly Moore and Sherwin Williams
- We love color. There is so much emotional and financial value that can be added with a color change. While most painters would prefer to paint the same existing color, or have no part in the color decision making, we embrace it. Let’s have some fun with color!
- Craftsmen painters treating your home like it is our home
- 7 year warranty (best in industry)
- We may not be the lowest price. A paint job’s true cost is measured by how long it lasts. We are guaranteeing your project for the duration of a typical paint life cycle (7 years). We will stand behind this project until it’s time to paint again.
I am very pleased with their “product”; both the painting aspect and their interaction with me. They paid particular attention to minimizing the disruption that naturally occurs with this work. And, they responded immediately to any requests.”
Brian’s immediate response filled with concern, and not defensive posturing, will not be forgotten for a long, long time.”
I highly recommend Varsity Painting for any interior or exterior painting work.”
- Initial walk through
- Any repairs needed?
- Color consultation and selection
- Initial notices to all
- Thorough washing
- Removal of all failed paint
- Caulking to ensure a watertight substrate
- Spot or full priming
- Windows and non-painted areas masked
- Only the highest quality paints
- Spraying and back-rolling on porous surfaces
- Back-rolling pushes the paint into the nooks and crannies.
- 2nd coat of paint recommended for added longevity and better color coverage
- Brush work to apply paint to trim
- Doors painted at customers convenience
- Our final quality check
- Walk through with customer
- Any final touch-ups
- Warranty certificate
- Color matrix of all colors used
- Touch-up paint provided to you.