Our ProcessPeace-of-Mind Painting Experience™
We offer residential, commercial and community painting services.
Leverage agile frameworks to provide a robust synopsis for high level overviews. Iterative approaches to corporate strategy foster collaborative thinking to further the overall value proposition. Organically grow the holistic world view of disruptive innovation via workplace diversity and empowerment.
- We promise your complete satisfaction by offering you the Varsity Peace-of-mind Painting experience™.
- Our track record. We have painted over 7000 homes.
- Our painters. We only use skilled craftsmen painters who have many years of experience. They are trained on how to deliver the Varsity Peace-of-mind Painting experience™ and they do so with professionalism, communication with you and with quality workmanship.
The basic facts:
- We have $2,000,000 in liability insurance
- We have full Worker’s Compensation Insurance
- We use only the highest quality paints and primers
- We are an environmentally focused painting company. We recycle our dirty paint water, the masking paper we use and we
- use low VOC, low odor paints on the interior of your home
- Working with the Salvation Army, Habitat for Humanity and Shelter Inc, we have painted over 100 homes for needy families.
We will provide you with references in your area so you can see why Varsity offers your best painting value. We are on the Better Business Bureau’s Honor Roll and we have earned the prestigious Diamond Certified Award for being independently rated highest in quality in the painting industry.
We discuss your needs and concerns. We outline how our experienced painters will take care of them. After we have identified the scope of work, we will prepare a detailed written estimate that outlines all work to be performed and at what price.
Our sales consultants will work with you to select 2 to 3 different color combinations for your project. We will then take a digital photo of your project and our color artist will digitally paint it to help you visualize the finished product.
Our customer service department will call you to schedule the timing of the project around your needs. A day or two before the actual start date, we will confirm the go-ahead with you.
The painting crews arrive. We show up on time, uniformed and we work in consecutive days. The first step is to pressure wash the project and to do a test patch of the paint colors to confirm your approval.
Typically half of the job is preparation. This includes weatherproofing your project through caulking any seals and scraping, sanding and priming any areas where there is peeling paint.
Using the highest quality paints, our craftsmen painters take care and pride in their workmanship.
Our standard service plan (one coat of paint) includes a 2 year comprehensive warranty against any paint failure. Our premium service plan (2 coats of paint) extends your peace-of mind to a full 5 years.
Before we come
- Please take all small valuables out of the rooms to be painted
- Whenever possible, we appreciate if you can move the furniture to the middle of the room. If you cannot, our painters will do this when we start.
One our first day
- Confirm with the Production manager the colors that are to be applied to each room. If a test patch has not already been done, please ask to see the color up on the wall to assure your satisfaction with it.
- Tell the production manager what you want to have done with nails and nail holes. If you would like to hang your pictures back where they were before, then tell the Production manager to paint over the nails. Otherwise, we will remove the nails and fill the nail holes with drywall compound.
- We will dropcloth all flooring and furniture
- We remove all faceplates
How we operate
- Painting the interior of your home can be intrusive. We want to minimize the pain as much as possible. We ask you to communicate with us regarding the order in which you would like us to paint your home.
- We use Benjamin Moreno EcoSpec (a low VOC and low odor paint). Nonetheless, allow for excellent ventilation
- We move all the furniture back to where it was before
- We replace the faceplates
When we are done
- Walk around with the Production manager to ensure your total satisfaction. If there are any touch-ups to be done, now is the time to do it.
- Please pay the invoice that is included in the envelope and rate the painting crew on the questions provided.