Peace-of-Mind Painting Experience™
We offer residential, commercial and community painting services.
- We promise your complete satisfaction by offering you the Varsity Peace-of-mind Painting experience™.
- Our track record. We have painted over 7000 homes.
- Our painters. We only use skilled craftsmen painters who have many years of experience. They are trained on how to deliver the Varsity Peace-of-mind Painting experience™ and they do so with professionalism, communication with you and with quality workmanship.
Thank you for considering Varsity Painting
The basic facts:
- We have $2,000,000 in liability insurance
- We have full Worker's Compensation Insurance
- We use only the highest quality paints and primers
- We are an environmentally focused painting company. We recycle our dirty paint water, the masking paper we use and we use low VOC, low odor paints on the interior of your home
- Working with the Salvation Army, Habitat for Humanity and Shelter Inc, we have painted over 100 homes for needy families.
Peace-of-Mind Painting Experience
We will provide you with references in your area so you can see why Varsity offers your best painting value. We are on the Better Business Bureau's Honor Roll and we have earned the prestigious Diamond Certified Award for being independently rated highest in quality in the painting industry.
2. Professional Consultation.
We discuss your needs and concerns. We outline how our experienced painters will take care of them. After we have identified the scope of work, we will prepare a detailed written estimate that outlines all work to be performed and at what price.
3. Color Design.
Our sales consultants will work with you to select 2 to 3 different color combinations for your project. We will then take a digital photo of your project and our color artist will digitally paint it to help you visualize the finished product.
Our customer service department will call you to schedule the timing of the project around your needs. A day or two before the actual start date, we will confirm the go-ahead with you.
The painting crews arrive. We show up on time, uniformed and we work in consecutive days. The first step is to pressure wash the project and to do a test patch of the paint colors to confirm your approval.
6. Detailed Preparation.
Typically half of the job is preparation. This includes weatherproofing your project through caulking any seals and scraping, sanding and priming any areas where there is peeling paint.
7. Expert Application.
Using the highest quality paints, our craftsmen painters take care and pride in their workmanship.
Most of our business comes from referrals. It is our goal to add you to our long list of satisfied customers. 6000 happy customers and counting...
Our standard service plan (one coat of paint) includes a 2 year comprehensive warranty against any paint failure. Our premium service plan (2 coats of paint) extends your peace-of mind to a full 5 years.
Specializing in Residential, Commercial and Multi-Unit Residential
back to top